Monday 7 March 2011

Decisions, Revisions and Hair

Ascending from the deepest levels of my sumptuous, subterranean lair to get the best from my new Digibox, I thought I’d update myself on the cesspool that is local politics.

My Minions inform me of an epic struggle for the soul of Thanet’s Labour Party now taking place in the darker corners of the Isle.

There has been much plotting and various ‘experts’ polluting the air with formation bullshitting and even advanced, multiple bullshitting.This rattles my scythe no end.

Anyway, mere mortals, stress not for I have reduced it all to a manageable pile.

1) Councillor pledges undying loyalty to leader.
2) Councillor sees opportunity to get snout further up trough.
3) Uses superior on-line leg-doing skills to try and stuff said leader.
4) Leader watches toys fly from pram.
5) Councillor goes batshit on weblog.
6) Local Hospital prepares rubber room.
7) Leader watches flying batshit.
8) Councillor launches fantasy website where pretends to have been doing great things in Thanet for the last four years!
9) Local Hospital makes up bed and gets restraints ready for rubber room.

I think the choice should be based on hair. Beware the follically challenged!

The Councillor’s hair looks like the cat’s been at it, and is, (like his grip on reality) receding fast.

The leader has a beautifully coiffed thick head of hair. What more do you want?

Sorted!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyhow-how are you keeping ECR ?

Thanet Reaper said...

Dead!

Anonymous said...

It suits you!

Thanet Reaper said...

I know!

Anonymous said...

Not ECR, not articulate enough

Anonymous said...

The leader's hair is a wig!

Anonymous said...

Is Nottingham in a white rubber room for the piccie?

Don Wood said...

LOL I am getting follicly chalanged so maybe its besat I keep quiet about toys and prams resignations and sillence.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you're not a patronising git!